Metal Corner Bead - Corner Reinforce & Wall Protection
Metal corner bead is widely used to provide superior corner protection and mud adhesion. The high quality metal material is firm enough to protect the corner from impact. Knurled and perforated flanges for great joint compound, exposed nose for neat edge. And it is easily installed with the nails that saves more time and labor cost. There are galvanized and aluminum corner bead followed for your choice.
ECB-01: The expanded corner bead of zinc coated with round nose bead for neat edge shape and expanded wings for effective reinforcement on the raw drywall.
ECB-02: The expanded angle bead with the diamond mesh wing for mud embed in easily and firmly, the stiffener ribs for extra reinforcement.
ECB-03: Plaster stop bead with the zinc coated diamond mesh flange for mud bonding and the straight edge nose for corner shape.
ECB-04: This metal corner bead with 90 degree angle for straight corner lines and perforated wings for effective compound adhesion.
ECB-05: Metal angle bead is sturdy enough for wall protection, knurled and perforated flanges are nailed for smooth and straight finish.
ECB-06: Plaster corner bead offers rigid corner reinforcement, it is ideal for humid moisture prone conditions and used in the outside wall.
ECB-07: Plaster angle bead provides corner protection and mud adhesion, the metal material of rust proof and impact resistance.
ECB-08: Galvanized metal corner bead is used to protect and reinforce wall, it is easily nailed on and saves more time and cost.
ECB-09: Metal stop bead is mainly used at the door and window opening, the straight bead is sturdy enough to protect the corner.
ECB-10: Welded mesh corner bead for stucco and plaster corner reinforcement and strength, also the clean finish and straight lines.
ECB-11: Aluminum alloy corner bead with the knurled wings for great adhesion of the joint compound and neat finish of the wall.
ECB-12: Aluminum alloy angle bead offers a straight nose for upright lines and the perforated wing for great reinforcement.
ECB-13: The metal bullnose corner bead has the large angle openness for subtle adhesion, it is durable and rust resistance.
- Deeply knurled and perforated flanges provide excellent compound adhesion.
- Exposed nose resists impact and forms a screed for finishing.
- Specialized zinc coating for steady oxidation resistance and corrosion protection.
- Strong metal ingredient offers great reinforcement for drywall corner.
- Provide perfect lines, clean finished edge and solid protection for drywall.
- Environment friendly metal material for recycling.
- Easily and fast installed with nails for labor and time costs saving.
- Diverse types and colors for needs.
- Material: galvanized steel, aluminum, stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: hot-dipped galvanized.
- Hole shape: round, diamond, triangle, square or as request.
- Thickness: 0.2-3 mm.
- Length: 1-3 m.
- Width: 0.5-0.625 inches.
- Flange size: 20 × 20 mm, 25 × 25 mm, 30 × 30 mm, 35 × 35 mm, 45 × 45 mm, 50 × 50 mm, 55 × 55 mm, 60 × 60 mm (or as your sizes).
Metal corner bead is widely used at the plastered wall to provide tidy finish, neat line and resist impact of home, hotel, theater, hospital, factory, office, school, etc.
ECB-14: Metal corner bead offers reinforcement and perfect finish for the wall which is impact resistance, rust proof and high durability.
ECB-15: Plaster corner bead applied at the drywall corner edge for protection and tidy finish. Specialized zinc coating for steady oxidation resistance.
Plastic bag packing and water proof carton packing, or as client request to packing.
ECB-16: The plastic bag is water proof and economical.
ECB-17: The water proof carton is lightweight for easy movement.